Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who

Let me start off by saying I was a luke-warm fan of Dr. Seuss stories when I was a child with my favorite being How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I loved the book, the Christmas cartoon special and the relatively recent live-action movie that also starred Jim Carrey as the title character. I saw this movie because I kept hearing that it was a lot of fun by some of my close friends even though the trailer did nothing to peak my interest at all. If I had my nephews or nieces with me I may have vicariously enjoyed this movie by seeing their reactions to it but ultimately my impressions of the movie were even less than that of the trailer. If you love Dr. Seuss then this may be worth seeing but it is a definite pass if you don't.

Click here to check out the official website.

No comments: