Sunday, May 24, 2009

Angels & Demons

Tom Hanks and Ron Howard are back with another film based on a Dan Brown novel featuring Harvard symbologist, Robert Langdon. This time out the Vatican is being attacked my the Illuminati and Langdon is brought in to solve the clues before more priests die and the Vatican destroyed. Unlike when I watched The Da Vinci Code, I was more engaged with this movie since I had not read the novel and enjoyed the ride even though I figure out the plot twist well before the end of the film. Who thought the Catholic Church's convoluted history and secrets would still be so interesting the second time out? A good film and worth seeing especially since Tom Hanks is no longer sporting the atrocious hairdo from the first film.

Click here to check out the official website.

No comments: