Friday, December 18, 2009

Avatar

The wait is finally over and James Cameron's much hyped and anticipated 3D epic is now playing on the big screen and I got my ticket. Unfortunately I did not pre-order a ticket for the IMAX version so I will be waiting awhile to see it in that format. The film is glorious, beautiful and everything I hoped for even if the plot was telegraphed to me like a haymaker - you just have to see it. The best comment on the movie was Cameron's interview with Kevin Pereira on Attack of the Show where he said the goal of the CGI animators was to ensure that Neytiri - played by Zoe Salana - was doable and oh my she most certainly is! Lastly, Sam Worthington adds another big action film to his resume to go along with Terminator Salvation and next year's Clash of the Titans remake - grab that golden ring my man while you can!

Click here to check out the official website.

No comments: