Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland 3D (2010)

I must say I have never been a fan of the Alice in Wonderland movies I had seen or have I ever read the actual books those movies were based on but if Tim Burton was doing a new film then I needed to see it. Luck had it that I got to see this opening night in 3D with a group of my good friends in celebration of floogee's birthday - Happy Birthday Mike - and also an impossible thing happened that night in that this was the first film we had all seen with our friend Abigail that see actually liked! The effects were amazing in 3D and the story was very engaging with Johnny Depp's Madhatter retelling of the Jabberwocky tale the highlight of the film for me. All of the Tim Burton faithful where in the audience and were as happy with film as we were. The film is truly a marvel and a must see for everyone - especially in 3D!

Click here to check out the official website.

No comments: