Sunday, July 27, 2008

San Diego Comicon 2008 - Suicide Girls Rave



While at Comicon this year I had the pleasure of meeting a few of the Suicide Girls at their booth ( Chloe and Nixon are the best!). After an unforgettable sales pitch I was hooked and got access to their site for the next year. The girls on-site at Comicon and on the website are gorgeous and just a little dark, very gothic and visually demented - just the way I like them. Turns out they were also hosting a party / rave with Comicon at a local old church that has since be converted for hosting night club parties and receptions. Here are the pics from the event that I took and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed being there.

1 comment:

Kelly O said...

That looks crazy fun! Thanks for posting the pictures. It's like I was there.