Saturday, January 24, 2009

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

Underworld is back with this prequel that delivers the genesis of the feud between the Vampires and their Lycan slaves. The original cast, which included Bill Nighy as Victor, Michael Sheen as Lucian, and Kevin Grevioux as Raze, are joined by genre beauty Rhona Mitra as Sonja, Victor's daughter and Lucian's lover. The movie was exactly what I expected because I had seen the previous two films unlike most of the friends I went with to see this new installment. I have to agree with their perspective that it was hard to follow the key plot points without them having seen the previous two films. Either way, I enjoyed the film thoroughly and wonder how the franchise can keep going forward.

Click here to check out the official website

No comments: